Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sublimating Earworms

Can you hear it? Right there at the periphary of your hearing? That 80's Yamaha keyboard? "Doot, doot, doot, doodoot, doodoot, doot, doo" and then a little wah bas with "dedunhdedundedunde". "Love, (doot doot doo) love will keep us together.
Think of me babe, whenever
some sweet talking girl comes along, singing a song
Don't mess around you've just got to be strong now,

Of course, I really ought to balance things out with 'Love Stinks', 'Lord, It's Hard To Be Humble" and "Paradise By The Dashboard Lights".

"Just stop (waahhhh)
cuz I really love you.
Stop, (waaahhhh) I'll be thinking of you.
Look in my heart and let love (unh)
keep us together."

And God thought Barry Manilow was cruel and unusual. Wait until I get "Achy Breaky Heart" stuck in your brains.

But if you send me enough chocolate in twenty-four hours, we'll do 'Love Shack', instead.

Tin Roof rusted!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I'd rather it was rainin' men...

2/02/2006 12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the Desk of God
Memo: Warbler88
Must stop the madness.
Chocolate packed up and ready to go.
Now what's the address?

Have a nice day.
The Almighty

2/02/2006 1:31 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

There's always a first time, but I never saw anyone make dooty on the computer before!

2/02/2006 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter