Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman

I'm teaching my son to belch.

It's not one of my greatest life skills. I can't stop conversation or do part of the alphabet or anything brag worthy like that. But today I realized that he sings and dances, has his own make-up brush routine while Mommy's putting on her face, wants his hair brushed whenever I brush mine and has only seen someone pee sitting down.

I'm not about to start shaving, I know squat about cars, he's too young for football and I couldn't scratch my ass in public if you paid me. The only 'guy' thing I know to do is belch. Decently, but without fanfare.

Guess he's doomed, huh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belching is way cool - in college I was a pro - the magic combination for resonance and longevity seemed to be a Big Mac and a Chocolate shake (at least for me)

4/05/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger The Warbler said...

Mine has to be room temp soda or seltzer (Polar, Black Cherry). There's something wrong about putting the words 'longevity' and 'Big Mac' in the same sentence.

4/05/2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Don't worry, by the time you boy hits kindergarden he will have all those nice, manly disgusting habits. Passing gas, such as after a Big Mac, is a big one! It is like "no assembly required," Warbler.

4/05/2006 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter