Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

Itsy Bitsy Spider



And did I mention I love Halloween? Like I said, who's gonna look at me when there's this hunk o' cuteness wearing a silly spider costume? Mr. Arachnid actually went trick or treating, although some might consider him too young. Young, schmong. This kid rocks! As well, this kid also loves water, which we suspected but didn't know was true until he hit the kiddie pool at the Y this morning for his first Parent/Child Swim Class. This trouper even tried to blow bubbles in the water by the end of the class! (Oh, I'm sorry, you may wish to don shades if my beaming gets too bright). Yeah, I love Halloween. But I love my little man more.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda miss the cute costume stage. My guy is into scary now. Still fun but not nearly as cute

11/01/2005 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys are still young, there's always room for one more...

11/01/2005 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, we're not and no there isn't.

11/01/2005 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's not a very positive attitude at all!

11/01/2005 4:24 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hey, we're just a bunch of older folks. The world belongs to babies like the one in the picture. The eyes, still a little far-sighted, are like those a beautiful little Buddha. The chin means that he's (I think he) "going to give Dad a run for his money!" The entire ensemble means BIG TROUBLE for the girls when grown up. OK, I'm spouting like a whale off Nantucket Shoals, but life is about the kids and grandkids, folks. We're just temporary helpers. Whenever you can, spend your time, money, love, and energy on the young ones. That is the most difficult yet rewarding thing in the whole world. Sam out.

11/01/2005 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, honestly, Sam, the only reason I have kids is so I can get grandkids. Otherwise, what's the point?

11/02/2005 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter