Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

You Don't Know Me



All right. Tonight I was issued a challenge by someone wgo didn't realize they were issuing a challenge. I am more than just a pseudo-pretty face and a quick wit, folks. There's nothing that makes me wax competitive like underestimating me. I hate that! So someone, anyone or all of y'all (doesn't matter how many), give me a sentence, a scenario, a character, a style...go ahead, make me think. (But don't leave me hangin' and eventually I will fill y'all in).

Oh, and here's cute pics for those of you (D!) that drop in for those. The web page should get updated this week-end.

Should.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rasputin at a Hallmark card shop

1/05/2006 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While an excellent suggestion - and one I'll probably have a good deal of fun with - I read between the lines but couldn't find any mention of "silly girl, of course you're not PSEUDO-pretty, you're reality pretty and your wit is quick enough to get you through when your not-pseudo-but-reality pretty is gone - but not for a long time yet."

Men. They just don't get it.

1/05/2006 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you need ME to massage your... ego!

1/09/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger The Warbler said...

Need and want are two different things, my friend. But if you're not gonna massage my...ego...can you at least get that spot under my left shoulder blade?

1/09/2006 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter