Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thank You Very Much


Yeah, yeah, yeah, give thanks, etc.

I'm thankful I bought that new pair of tennis shoes that benefitted the Susan G. Komann (sp?) fund and found out that all my shoes are about a half to a full size too small - that explains a lot.

I'm thankful I don't have to manually pump out the basement anymore - now if I could just find a kayak to take me from my front door to my driveway.

I'm thankful I'm not cooking Thursday.

I'm thankful I'm not Paris Hilton. Once her youth and looks are gone, she'll just be one more multi-billion dollar heiress with nothing to do but spend, spend, spend.

I'm thankful I'm not Laura Bush. I wouldn't have the grace or patience - or suspension of disbelief - that she has.

I'm thankful that L'Oreal makes my hair color, that Revlon masks my emerging "smile lines" and that my legs are getting less hairy.

Oh, and I'm thankful that Smoking Loon makes a really nice Cabernet with a witty back label written as a detective noir piece.

Did I mention I'm thankful I'm not cooking?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi :)

I absolutely love your blog! I'll definitely bookmark it, keep up the great work.

Please check out my site if you get some time:
www.surejewelry.blogspot.com

11/28/2005 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter