Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Take a Deep Breath And...

Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
Not ready.
They know already.
Not all of them.
It's not that good.
It doesn't matter.
There are some people I don't want to see.
There are some people you do.
Good Smeagol.
I just don't know if I can do it.
You can, I know you can.
But I just don't need any more pressure than I already have right now.
Diamonds are coal made good under pressure.
You read that in Reader's Digest.
Maybe. What's it to ya?
*sigh*
Are you gonna do it or what?
I'm scared.
Of what?
Judgement.
Get over it.
Rejection.
You were a professional actress for cryin' out loud. GET OVER IT!!!!
You think I should?
Aren't you out here in the ether to connect with people?
Yeah, but...
Don't you want to share with others?
Sure, but...
Didn't you promise?
Yes, but...
Shut up and do it. It'll be okay.
You think?
I do.
What if you're wrong?
Then I'm wrong. The world will keep on turning, the sun will rise and set, you family will still love you. You're not that important. Do it.
Okay.

http://www.pglen.com

2 Comments:

Blogger blockislandblog said...

Warbler,
I didn't know you where a comic genius. Love the website. It made me chuckle. Wow, that baby is cute!
Any backlash? I would guess not unless it was from a family member. Maybe NE Airlines won't fly your prescriptions over anymore.
As far as taking walks with you and the baby, it might blow my cover. Actually, anyone you take a walk with from now on would be the suspected BI Blogger.

5/23/2005 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DID know you're a comic genius.

5/23/2005 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter