Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

When You Wish Upon A Star

So I may have overspent a tad at the Disney store. I usually don't go on shopping sprees, but when they have all those cute 'Cars' t-shirts (especially those hard to find Mater ones), what's a girl to do but buy all of them. (And some Cars PJs, nightlight and a Nemo shorts set...) And for my big-spending ways I got an adult sized Tinkerbell charm bracelet and everything!

It's tacky. God knows it's tacky. The links are the size of radial tires and the charms are, of course, cheesy. But don't think I don't wear it. Oh no. I do. Proudly. And it's not just to make all the little four year old girls whose favorite color is pink jealous. Nope, it's cuz I like it. I like Disney. I like Tinkerbell. I like kitsch.

And the thought occurred to me: if there ever comes a time when I think I'm too old or too grown up to wear tacky Tinkerbell charm bracelets, I certainly hope it's because I'm six feet under suckin' dirt. Cuz otherwise, I'm boring as hell and not somebody I particularly want to know.

*clap, clap*
I believe in Fairies.
*clap, clap*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do I!!!!

5/17/2007 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*giggle*
*smirk*

5/17/2007 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter