Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


It was Walker's first Holiday Program. It looked like he was going to spend the whole time staring at the audience, being shy. But not my son! The genes kicked in and halfway through their finale - "Hot Potatoe" by The Wiggles - my son stole the show. Or, at least, the Toddler Room's part of the show. He took center stage (downstage center, too, to make sure not cute little plaid party dressed girls could pull his focus) and began to dance furiously. The choreographed moves, too. Well, at least a variation. It was a proud moment.

My kids (the class) were awesome, too. Loud and smiling. Which is great considering my voice is gone from all the coughing. Everything I asked. For tonight, I couldn't be prouder.

Here's hoping all those mandatory Holiday Programs are enjoyable for you, as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw something at a school book fair that reminded me of you - it was a book/CD of Christmas songs called Car-I-Oke - the possibilites seemed endless (and entertaining)

12/14/2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger The Warbler said...

Funny you should mention that - I bought it last year. What a hoot! I highly recommend it for anybody who likes that sort of thing.

12/16/2006 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter