Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Puppy Love

It's hard to admit that I once had a huge crush on Donny Osmond. It's harder to admit that I was six at the time. I like to tell people I was three. Helps me shave a few years. So I think you know my head space when I say that I was somewhat taken aback when I was trolling the Tony's web page (you know, the awards for the has-beens of screen who come and take all the leading roles from real actors -yes, yes, I'm going to hell for that.) and there was a photo of Don Osmond on the Red Carpet with his son, Don Osmond, Jr.

*gasp*

Had a hard time telling which one was which.

*gasp*

Realized the one with more hair was Sr. The one who looked like he was forty was Jr. Not that they both weren't darned cute. But first of all, this is Donny Osmond. Second of all, this is Donny Osmond Sr. with a ton of hair and still adorable. Third, this is Donny Osmond's procreation! Donny Osmond did NOT have sex! I could have convinced myself that all his offspring were adopted if it weren't for the whole doppleganger thing!

Okay, I realize it's not as earth shattering as, say, Britney losing her kids (boredom's hell, huh?) or Paris Hilton's postponed philanthropic efforts, but...Donny Osmond Jr.! The whole thing just completely freaks my world.

I think I need to lay down (in my purple socks) and listen to a recording of 'Down By The Lazy River' a few times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter